Things will work out, but staying up all night worrying about them isn’t going to help. So for now, rest your head and get some sleep; tomorrow’s another day to fight your fight.
Everyday I’m like “today imma get my shit together” and by the end of the day I’m like “tomorrow is the day for real”
- Independence and safety (not having to rely on abusive ppl, getting to control how you spend your time and money)
- Experiences (travel, events, vacations, entertainment)
- Health (medical care duh, good food, good location, reduced stress)
- Opportunity (car, being able to move, having a safety net, “looking professional”)
- Confidence (clothes that make you look good, things that make you feel good)
iunno that seems a lot like happiness
you smell like outside
black mothers and grandmothers across the U.S. (via pettywhite)
I always got “you smell like a puppy”
Some of y’all need to write “My ancestors were not from egypt” on the chalkboard 2000 times…
why y’all so ashamed of west africa?
Why y’all hate it so much?